1. What is your ALL time favorite song and why? None of this "well I like everything". If you had to pick one, which would it be? Aww man, you know I can't pick just ONE. I have so many, but right now I'm going to say "It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas"....because, well...it's really beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and I love it!
2. What was the most memorable part of your wedding day and or first date if you aren't married yet. ;) Walking down the "isle" to Tommy. We got married outside and most of our guests were standing, so they formed an "isle" for me to walk down. Just looking at Tommy, seeing him cry, crying myself, hearing "our" song as I walked to him (I Love Your Existence by Goot)...it all felt so right and I was so excited to be marrying such an awesome stud.
Also, we were married on Lake Washington on a gorgeous August evening, and were lucky enough to be blessed with a beautiful sunset over the lake.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? Haha I love this question. Well, all I've ever wanted to be since I was a kid, was a mommy. =] I think I loved my doll growing up even more than I love chocolate now. I still have my doll in storage actually. =] I would make up my fake family- always with me as the mom- and even take my doll with me when I would run errands with my mom (complete with front carrier and real diapers/baby clothes). When I was a little older, my neighbor and best friend at the time, Jamie, and I would play with our dolls alllll the time. We didn't want anyone to find out we were playing with our dolls because we were embarrassed, so we made up a code name for them.
"Hey Jamie, do you want to go play with our radios now??"
haha yeah, our brothers caught on to that one real quick and told everybody we still played with dolls. I was mortified...but I loved my little dolly. =]
Anyway, what I'm getting at is, it sure would be fun to be a physical therapist (specializing in geriatrics), or maybe a 3rd/4th grade teacher, maybe even an entrepreneur of some sort...but all I really want is to have children with the man I love and complete our family. Being a parent is the hardest, most important, and most rewarding job anyone can have (so I've heard ;0) ). I believe families are so important to our life here on earth, and can't wait to experience parenthood for myself.
4. Why do you blog? I started out blogging because my friend Ashley told me about her blog. Then she finally convinced me to start my own blog. I mostly did it just so I wouldn't feel like a total creep reading other people's blogs and not having one of my own. After a while, I realized how fun it could be! I still don't blog as much as I want to. When something happens to me or I have a sudden stroke of genius, I think "oh, I should put that on my blog!", but then I rarely ever do.
5. What is your favorite attribute about yourself and why? I know who I am and I stand up for what I believe in. I have my own standards, and they don't falter. I don't shove my opinions on other people and I hate confrontation, but if someone wants to know, I will tell them what I stand for (in a nice way, of course!). I think this is my favorite attribute about myself because I used to be a push-over. I had my opinions, but I don't know that I really stuck to them. After I met Tommy (and especially after I became LDS) I gained a lot of sense-of-self, confidence and self-respect. I don't know why I never had it before. I supposed I was trying to find myself in this world. I feel like I finally have. It's a good feeling.
6. What's on your Christmas list this year? I hate making "wish lists" because I always feel like I'm being greedy when I do, but I won't say I don't already have a mental list in my head. =] And since you asked..... some things I'm realling digging right now:
-Anything for the house (ie: Home Depot gift card!!, Bed, Bath and Beyong gift card, Target gift card, picture frames, pictures, etc.)
-Lotion, body spray, candles, or scented plug-ins from Bath and Body Works. Brown Sugar and Fig is my favorite scent. =]
- A stainless steel, step trash can like THIS one from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. (Maybe not this exact one, because I would hate to pay $100 just for a trash can!)
-A STEAM MOP!!!! I want one so bad. I would kill for one. Not really...but I will probably end up begging Tommy for one until he gives in.
-Tickets to go see the Canucks in Vancouver for Tommy and I. I'm pretty sure Tommy would approve of this idea. =]
7. What is your "signature drink"? It could be homemade, your daily Starbucks drink, or what you always order when you go out. If it is homemade, will you include the recipe? :) My answer is going to make me sound like such a lame-o. Also the fact that I just used the word "lame-o" might have some contributing factor in making me sound like a lame-o. Either way, my all time favorite drink EVER is...WATER. I love it. Aside from being so good for you (we kinda need it to survive, ya know?), water tastes so delicious to me. I'm always really thirsty, and water is really the only drink that can quench my thirst. I drink a ton of water. It's probably why I pee so much. =]
And on that lovely note, HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
To see if anyone really reads my blog anymore ;0), I'm tagging:
Shannon @ http://www.shannonesadler.blogspot.com/
Brittney @ http://www.brittneyelysse.blogspot.com/
Kortni @ http://www.qwertney.blogspot.com/
Same questions for you guys! =]
There are a lot of you who I wanted to tag, but I'll just leave it at that. If you want to answer the questions even if you weren't tagged, please do so. It would be fun to see everyone's answers!